Why Industrial Property Managers Must Use a Litter Cleanup Service (instead of hoping landscapers can do the job)
Litter is a major problem on industrial properties. It can create a negative impression for customers, attract pests, slows down trucks, and even lead to legal liability. That’s why it’s so important for industrial property managers to have a litter cleanup service.
Here are 6 reasons why industrial property managers should use a litter cleanup service instead of relying on their landscapers:
1. Litter cleanup services have the experience and equipment to get the job done right. Landscapers may be able to pick up some litter, but they don’t have the experience or equipment to do a thorough job. Litter cleanup services have the specialized equipment and training to remove all types of litter, including nails, tires, wood chunks, hazardous waste, and large debris.
2. Litter cleanup services are more efficient. Landscapers may only be able to clean up litter on a weekly or monthly basis. Landscapers will likely just target the litter in the grass areas that may damage their mower and are limited to the amount of time it takes them to mow the property. Litter cleanup services can clean up litter on a daily or more frequent basis than landscapers. This ensures that litter is never allowed to build up and create a problem.
3. Litter cleanup services are more cost-effective. In the long run, it’s actually more cost-effective to hire a litter cleanup service than to rely on landscapers. Landscapers may be able to pick up some litter for free, but they won’t be able to remove all types of litter and they won’t be able to do it as often as a litter cleanup service.
Check out some of these pictures from our recent industrial cleanups.
4. Litter cleanup services are more reliable. Landscapers may not always be available to clean up litter, especially if they’re busy with other projects. Litter cleanup services are always available to clean up litter, often even 7 days a week as some sites require.
5. Litter cleanup services can help to prevent legal liability. If someone is injured on your property due to litter, you could be held liable. Litter cleanup services can help to reduce your risk of legal liability by removing litter from your property. This could include tripping on debris in the parking lot, yards, or loading docks.
6. Litter cleanup services can keep debris out of the way of trucks coming in and out. Some of this debris is often nails and/or scraps of wood from broken pallet. These items can pop a tire and slow down logistics and shipping.
If you’re an industrial property manager, you should consider hiring a litter cleanup service.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mokena Lot Cleaners at 815-245-4175 for a FREE estimate for your property.